IPO STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
IPO Student Ambassador (SA) Program aims to train up a pool of student ambassadors to best represent IPO and promote our programs. Student Ambassadors will liaise with their alma maters to schedule sharing sessions and represent IPO in outreach events for secondary school students.
Scroll down below to find out the duties, recognition and application form for the IPO SA Program.
IPO SAs will help promote IPO both on and off campus in various ways:
- Sharing at alma maters (in-person / Zoom):
- i. IPO will identify and group SAs from the same high school
- ii. SAs will provide teachers’ contacts to IPO
- iii. IPO will initiate contact with high school by sending letter/email to subject teachers/counselors
- iv. SAs will follow up for arranging sharing sessions
- Sharing / Helping in IPO outreach events
- Answering enquires from prospective students as IPO Buddy
- Sharing study life on IPO’s social media platforms (Daily Life @ IPO)
- Assisting IPO team for organizing promotional activities or material
- Certificates will be presented to recognized SAs who completed sharing at alma mater AND/OR at least 4 hours of outreach services
- Student allowance will be given to recognized SAs
- Outstanding Student Ambassador Award, including a personalized reference letter by our Career Advisor Ms. Vanessa CHAN, a certificate and a gift, will be presented to selected SA(s) based on performance & service hours
- Appreciation gathering will be held if circumstances allow for recognized SAs to enjoy a meal together
- Public Speaking Training
- Team-building Activities / Enrichment Workshop
- Social Skills Enhancement
- A chance for you to meet everyone outside class
- Friendship at IPO!
Please click HERE to fill in an online application form on or before 23 September (Fri). Successful applicants will be invited to IPO SA Briefing Session in late September 2022.
Upon joining the SA program, SAs should actively participate in the events / activities throughout the year. Membership for the subsequent year is subject to the assessment of level of commitment and participation in the past year. Email will be sent to recognized SA for renewal of SA membership at the end of the academic year.
Sharing at alma mater in person / on Zoom
4 Hours (Local) / 8 Hours (Non-local)
|Help in outreach / IPO events||Actual service time|
|IPO Buddy||2 Hours|
|Daily Life @ IPO||1 Hour|